McDowall and Keeney Provides Insurance that Protects Your Company, So You Can Get Back to Business
If your business has merchandise, inventory, equipment, tools, automobiles, employees, or customer data, you will want to have protection to get back up and running, if you suffer from a fire or other risks from your particular industry.
We Offer a Broad Range of Business Insurance Products
BUSINESS INSURANCE by McDowall and Keeney
Businessowners Insurance – Including Property
Protection for all your business needs, including Business Personal Property and Liability.
Workers Compensation Insurance
If your business has employees, you are legally required to protect them with Workers Compensation Insurance, while protecting yourself and your business.
Insure your daily operations, including the services and products you sell.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) outlines three types of business liability coverage:
- General liability coverage: This type of coverage protects you in case you are sued because of accidents, injuries or claims of negligence. For example, if someone is injured on the premises of your business and files a lawsuit against you, this type of coverage may (depending on the situation) help cover some of the related costs.
- Product liability coverage: If your company manufactures or sells a product, this type of coverage may come in handy. It protects you in case your product is defective and causes injury or damage.
- Professional liability coverage: Businesses that provide services often purchase this type of coverage, which protects against errors and negligence. According to the SBA, one example is the malpractice insurance that doctors are required to carry.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Provides legal liability protection while operating a business vehicle including damage to the vehicle.
Contractors’ Equipment, Builders’ Risk, Other Inland Marine Insurance
Protect your equipment, including installations, from fire, theft, and acts of nature.
Farm and Ranch Insurance by McDowall and Keeney
Insure your dwelling, farm buildings and farm liability.
Bonds by McDowall and Keeney
- Surety Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds, and Bonds that guarantee payment if the “Principal” fails to meet certain responsibilities.
- Court Bonds
- Judicial or Fiduciary/Probate